Providing you with a happy and healthy plant is of utmost importance to us and we want you to be delighted upon receiving your order. Please do reach out with any questions or concerns.
We strive to get your plants to you as quickly and healthy as possible. Thus, we ship all plants USPS priority or better; no exceptions.
Our processing time is 2-7 business days and we ship orders out Monday through Thursday. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed, once the plants leave our facility the transit time is in the hands of the carrier.
We include one complimentary heat pack with orders November through March when necessary. Our greenhouse is located in the middle of Ohio and it does get quite cold here which is why the heat pack may be necessary even if you're located in a warmer state. Closer to spring the temperatures are quite variable, if it's too warm we may opt to withhold the heat pack as it could actually harm the plant(s).
We can ship internationally but since we are shipping live goods we do have a few requirements and laws we must follow. Below are the guidelines for international shipping.
(1) International orders must be $200 or more.
(2) The processing time for international orders is about 3 weeks before shipping. This is because all plants must be barerooted, researched for shipping laws and inspected.
(3) All international orders must have a certificate of phytosanitary inspection. The buyer (you) is responsible for paying $65 for that inspection.
(4) Many countries require an import certificate. That is the buyer's (your) responsibility to look into and obtain if necessary.
(5) All orders are shipped bareroot which means that many leafy plants are not eligible for international shipping. They're just too delicate for the length of time between the inspection and shipping to survive the process.
(6) We make no guarantees on international shipping. You are ordering at your own risk.
(7) We ship priority mail express for international shipping. The buyer (you) pays the full cost of shipping.
When you are ready to put together an order go ahead and email us with what item(s) you would like to purchase and in what quantities.
We do not accept returns of plants; they will not survive the return trip. We offer provisional refunds on plants within 7 days of the shipped date.
If your plants are taking an unusually long time, taking a strange path to reach you or are stuck in transit please hang tight. We occasionally see long transit times during certain times of the year. When your plants arrive please follow the instructions on the care card and reach out to us with a picture if they don't look good after 24 hours. Rerouted packages will not be accepted.
Unfortunately, even though all plants are healthy when they depart things can happen during their time in transit. If you open your package and are unhappy with the condition your plant(s) showed up in take a picture of it in the packaging and send us a detailed email. We want you to be fully satisfied with your order and will work to please you.
We do not offer refunds for plants that did not survive your care. If you are concerned about your plants health contact us ASAP. We will do our best to help guide you in any way we can.