Each listing denotes the size of the pot the plant was grown in.
The majority of the plants we sell online are grown in a 3.5" pot. That includes all tender succulents and lower light house plants.
Hardy succulents are grown in 4" pots.
We grow our winter hardy cacti from seed and they are very slow growers. They are grown in a 3" square pot.
Select plants such as lithops are grown in 2" pots.
USDA regulations require our plants to be shipped bare root when shipped to CA, OR, WA, CO, TX, AZ, and NM. If you live in one of these states your plants will arrive with little to no soil. We do our best to carefully pack these plants. They will need to be repotted ASAP and watered. Follow the potting directions included in your package.
With a few exceptions we grow every plant that you see on our website. We have a diverse selection of plants and we grow many of them from our stock collection. Sometimes we will get as few as 2 or 3 plants in a crop. Other times we run out of a particular crop before the next crop is ready. We try our best to keep our availability up to date. You are welcome to contact us to ask when the plant will be available.
We offer wholesale at Groovy Plants Ranch! We do not wholesale everything we carry. Blow are wholesale guidelines.
- We wholesale to eligible businesses with a FEIN.
- Wholesale is local pick up only. We do not deliver or dropship.
- At this time we are only wholesaling perennials. We typically wholesale perennials and succulents. We do not offer wholesale or discounts on house plants, air plants, or succulents and perennials that we purchased.
If you are interested in learning more about our wholesale program, please give us a call during regular business hours.
We ship internationally! Because we are shipping live goods shipping is a bit complicated. We have a few requirements and laws we must follow. Below are our guidelines for international shipping.
- International orders must be $200 or more.
- Processing time for international orders is about three weeks before shipping. This is because all plants must be barerooted, researched for shipping laws, and inspected.
- All international orders must have a certificate of phytosanitary inspection. The buyer (you) is responsible for paying $65 for that inspection.
- Many countries require an import certificate. That is the buyer's responsibility to look into and obtain if necessary.
- All orders are shipped bareroot. Because of this many leafy plants are not eligible for international shipping. They are just too delicate for the length of time between inspection and shipping to survive the process.
- We make no guarantees on international shipping. You are ordering at your own risk.
- We ship priority mail express for international shipping. The buyer pays full cost of shipping.
- When you are ready put together an order and email what you would like to purchase with quantities to email@example.com